In order to be well informed about the Zanzibar Land Transfer process, we at RE/MAX Omela have compiled a document that will assist you with following the process of your land being successfully transferred and registered in your name. Before registration, a few steps should take place;
NOTE: Today’s blog is written by the leaders of Camp + King, the award-winning ad agency behind the 2016 RE/MAX Ad Campaign. The first TV commercials from the campaign – “The Sign of a RE/MAX Agent” – began airing in February.
By Roger Camp & Jamie King
1. Buying or selling a home can be an emotional roller coaster. We might like to think it’s all about the dream home or the cash offer, but the reality is that buying or selling a home requires a lot of hard work. Most real estate commercials focus on the beginning or the end of the process, skipping over everything that happens in between. Instead of just co-opting these emotional moments, we wanted to showcase the real value of a real estate agent during the journey of buying or selling a home.
2. Through consumer research, we discovered that most people seek out a real estate agent during the research phase, and the reason they do so is because they are looking for a knowledgeable partner. Great real estate agents can be pit-bulls when it comes to protecting their clients’ best interests.
3. Nobody sells more real estate than RE/MAX. So when you go with RE/MAX, you’re getting the most productive, most experienced agents in the business, They’ve seen every kind of deal out there.
4. The best agents work hard behind the scenes, solving problems before their clients even know about them. We wanted to celebrate those moments where the clients aren’t around, but the RE/MAX agent is getting the job done.
5. So what’s the sign of a RE/MAX agent? It’s a million little things that agents do every day. In a nutshell, it’s “Doing More from For Sale to Sold!”